Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPC UA on Robotino Raspberry Pi

Hi,
    I want to ask you guys, if it is possible to install a Codesys-Runtime on the Robotino Raspberry Pi and to activate the OPC UA Server functionality?
    I want to interact with another Raspberry Pi, which will look on the same variables from the OPC UA Server to control something.

Hi Sven Erik,

RasPi is not officially supported to run on Robotino.

Just a thought: As RasPi is running linux, why not try open62541 which is also what we use in the official image.

Regards

Christian

Comment

I build an open62541 package for armhf

http://packages2.openrobotino.org/po...en62541-1-dev/

You could also get it via apt

echo "deb http://packages2.openrobotino.org buster main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openrobotino.list

Comment

Hello guys

I've been trying this for a long time with no success. I want to connect my Raspberry Pi and the Robotino 3 via OPC UA. The Rob is the Server. But I have noticed that my RobotinoView on the Rob itself is only on Version 3.0.16 which has no OPC UA. Where is a downloadlink for the RobView 4.xx.xx Version for Linux?

I want to have the Rob as a Stand-alone, not that i need a PC to run the program on with an OPC UA Connection.

Comment

I wanted to update the Robview version of the Rob itself, not my version on my PC. But i found out how to do it. You have to install a new image to the rob. I dont know if its a problem if I put an rob4 image on a rob 3.

Comment

Hi TeaTea,

While we do not recommend to put a Robotino 4 image to Robotino 3 the only bigger issue we are aware of is the fact that the Robotino 3 IMU will stop working with the new image.

Regards

Christian

Comment

Working...
          X